STREAM HERE >>> SK Slavia Prague vs Rangers FC free stream online Europa League Round of 16 Full HD
Slavia won their two previous home games against Scottish sides 1-0 – both in the UEFA Cup first round, against Saint Mirren in 1985/86 and Hearts in 1992/93 – but on each occasion were knocked out after second-leg away defeats.
• Rangers have lost all three of their previous encounters away to Czech sides – all in first round first legs – and been eliminated on each occasion, the two most recent on away goals after extra time, by Sparta Praha in the 1991/92 European Cup and Viktoria Žižkov in the 2002/03 UEFA Cup.
• Champions of the Czech Republic for the third time in four years last season, Slavia missed out on a second successive UEFA Champions League group stage adventure this term when, led again by coach Jindřich Trpišovský, they were defeated by Midtjylland in the play-offs (0-0 h, 1-4 a).
• Fourth in their UEFA Champions League section last season, behind Barcelona, Borussia Dortmund and Internazionale, Slavia finished second in their UEFA Europa League group this term, a run of four successive wins from Matchday 2 to Matchday 5 enabling them to finish runners-up to Leverkusen – who closed the section by beating them 4-0 in Germany – ahead of Hapoel Beer-Sheva and Nice.
• Goals against Leicester from Lukáš Provod and Abdallah Sima gave Slavia their first ever win in England last time out, taking the club into the UEFA Europa League round of 16 for the second time. Their first tie at this stage, in 2018/19, was one for the ages as they pulled off a momentous 6-5 aggregate win against competition specialists Sevilla (2-2 a, 4-3 h aet).
• Slavia took maximum points from their home games in Group C – against Leverkusen (1-0), Nice (3-2) and Hapoel (3-0) – before their goalless draw with Leicester but have nevertheless won only four of their last ten European home fixtures, losing the same number, including all three in last season’s UEFA Champions League group stage.